It's official. I'm 27! That means 27 by 27 is officially over. Drum roll please....(I mean the result is already on the side bar, but play along with me here)....21 pounds lost!!!!! I know it's not quite the 27, but like it says to your right, who cares?!? Thanks everyone for being so encouraging with this little goal I created about 5 months ago. When I made it, I can honestly say that I didn't really expect to get anywhere close to the goal. I just liked saying, "27 by 27" over and over again. I mean it rolls off your tongue. Try it! 27 by 27, 27 by 27, you know it's fun!
What's awesome about 27 by 27, though, is that the Lord had other plans! I mean really the weight loss is all because of the Lord. Yes, I did the actual working out and eating more healthy, but He's the one that gave the motivation to do those things. He's the one that started changing my perspective on things. He's the one that showed me how much I LOVE swimming. He's the one that made the pounds go away. It's so fun knowing that the Lord really is in EVERY aspect of your life.
So you might be thinking what's next? Well I'm all for continuing to eat healthy and continue to work out. In fact, I've had a craving to get back in the pool for about a month now. I'm not going to give another catchy phrase or goal in this area for this coming year. There are other areas I can make catchy goals for. I'm just going to take what the Lord's taught me these past 5 months in the area of health and continue on. Right now, though, I am going to splurge and go eat some left over Chocolate Eclair from my birthday dinner that is absolutely DELIGHTFUL!
Thanks again for all of your encouragement!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment