
For my family. It is a cliche answer, but this year I'm more thankful for them than ever before. I'm thankful that this is the first year in four years, that all four of us will be together for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm thankful we all live in the same country again, and how although I live over 400 miles away, how easy it is to come see them. (With that, I'm thankful gas prices went down making it cheaper to come visit too! I mean who wouldn't be thankful for an entire tank of gas for only $20!) I'm thankful for how we love each other through picking on each other, laugh together through crazy antics, and how we have a tradition some how all getting completely engrossed in cartoon movies together like last night's "Happy Feet." I'm thankful for how the Lord blessed me with an amazing family!
New Prayer Letter Up - November 2008
1 comment:
What cute parents! You can totally see the love in that photo!
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy it with your fam.
Post a Comment