Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Friends

This past Monday, I was able to remember what it feels like to be surrounded by friends that really know you. To enter again into the world of when friends feel more like family. I hadn't seen Matt and Mel in over 2 years, but when a mini Italy reunion began as them plus Matt, Cassie and Regina had lunch, it was as if no time had passed at all. I was only able to spend a couple of hours with them, but my heart truly longed for more. I remembered how much I laughed with all of them. I teared up and smiled as we talked about places and situations in Italy that we all knew about. I think I was quieter than my normal self, but it was because I was just so happy to be surrounded by great friends. Friends that represent a part of my heart that still belongs to Italy.

No comments: