
It's always been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I must agree. When I look at this picture I see years of friendship with a bond stronger than any trial could throw at it. I'm not sure if these two are sisters, but I imagine they are. The one on the left is the younger sister, a little wild when she was younger, but always loyal to the older sister she admires with all that is in her. The one on the right is the elder. Strict at times, but always devoted to the sister she loves. The two have very different personalities that allow for each other to grow and appreciate things beyond what lies in their own comfort zones. I'm not sure where they are going or where they have been, but they are in it together.
1 comment:
Yes. They are in it together, and that is the beauty of this picture.
Post a Comment