Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Travel Story

Tomorrow I am beginning my Thanksgiving travels. From Thursday to Monday I will be at a staff conference in Tyler, Texas. My goal is to leave in less than 7 hours. (Yes, I need to go to sleep). Then 8 hours later, I will be in the wonder that is Pine Cove Camp.

Due to being in a location that doesn't even have cell phone reception, my daily blogging will have to be put on hold until I get back into civilization. Have no fear, the dates will still make it look like I wrote it on the correct day, but we all know that will be a slight lie. So look forward to the upcoming topics and see you on Monday!
20 - Good friend
21 -























22 - In ten years...
23 - If you woke up tomorrow and the news said that the internet would be down for the next twenty years without any hope of repair until that time, what would you do?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Have fun in Tyler! Funny enough, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with some friends from Tyler who are out here in LA for a visit!