Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ode to my blog stalkers

Once upon a time there were two girls,
Who lived in their queen sized beds.
And when asked about their daily activities,
"This is what we do" would be said.

Their beds were their favorite place.
So comfy, cozy and warm.
They would wrap up in a blanket,
And then turn their computers on.

Hours they would stare at the web,
Catching up on email and blogs,
Facebook would of course be checked,
To see what new had been logged.

[La mia vita] was a daily stop,
as with anticipation they would see,
If a new post had arrived,
To update them on the life of me.

Today will be a special day,
In the life of these two bed gals,
As they see that the post for today,
Is in honor of my two pals.

THE END



2 comments:

ALBERTO NAVERO said...

Hermosa anécdota de la diaria vida.
La secuencia es plena
en significados simples pero precisos.

saludos
A. Navero

sarah said...

Katie, I just read this again, and I love it! Also, I like your new post about being a freshman again... I'm so thankful that it's been a really good start for you at Tech!