Cindy and Justin's wedding was beautiful! It was a ceremony done differently than I've seen before, but it was one that was completely for the Lord. Prayer was the theme as the Pastor began it all in prayer. The wedding party all surrounded the bride and groom to pray over them, and finally Justin and Cindy prayed their vows reminding us all that their marriage was to be used and is for the glory of the Lord. It was a special time to share with them. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Girdler!
Monday was a wonderful time to catch up with my dear friend Laura Rodriguez who I had not seen in about two years. It is always amazing to me how the Lord can protect a friendship and make it feel like hardly any time has passed at all.
Moving down to Houston has been such a blessing as the Lord has encouraged me through my friend Melanie through her giving spirit in allowing me to stay with her and her kind, refreshing conversations. I think I'm new best friends with her dog Bailey too!
In the past week, I've also been able to create a new ministry website. I'll still add some stuff on this blog, but for all ministry information go to this site. All ministry, all the time!
So that was a quick update. Thank you Lord for this whirlwind of a week. Thank you for your blessings and your love! If I was as flexible as my cousin's daughter, this would be the jump for joy I would do too!
2 comments:
I get back to Texas late on the 19th. Let me know if you want to get together soon (especially since you are in Htown!)
call Tim up....he's down there nowadays!
Post a Comment