So Tuesday the dreaded words, "I think I'm getting sick" leave my mouth. Come 9:00pm, I'm out for the night. Wednesday is a blur in my memory. I remember lots and lots of sleep, chills, a fever, not being able to stand without blacking out or feeling nauseous, and thinking over and over again that 27 years old is not too old to love my mommy taking care of me. Thankfully, a day and a half later, besides a annoying cough, it was all over.
So I know family is such a cliche answer for what you are thankful for, but I really am. Even if I hadn't been sick, my answer would still be that, but this year I'm especially thankful for my familia!!!
P.S. My brother, Cody, wanted to say "Hi and Happy Thanksgiving" to all!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Katie! Glad your illness was short lived. Saundra
Such a great pic of the four of you! Glad you got to spend time with them...
Post a Comment