Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

When I wake up tomorrow...

...the adventure will officially begin. So I'm sitting here at my parents and sillily (yep, it's a word) I feel like if I just avoid going to bed then tomorrow will come slower. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited about the Russia adventure beginning, but it's been in the making for what feels like so long now, that I can't believe that it technically begins tomorrow. I'll go to sleep, wake up before I know it, and then the travel adventures begin. It's somewhat surreal. Really.

I might have confused some of you with my countdowns of what happens when, so here is what the next month or so really looks like in the life of moi.

Friday - Drive to Austin. Meet new baby Elijah!!!! You better believe my facebook profile pic is going to change after holding that baby! Stay with friends who are kindly driving me to our briefing in Dallas the next day.

Saturday-Summer Project leaders from our region gather for our own little briefing in Dallas before students arrive the next day.

Sunday-Monday night - Students arrive for briefing in Dallas and are...briefed.

Tuesday - Fly to MOSCOW

Wednesday - June 25 - MOSCOW!!!!

June 25-June 28 - Debrief in Frankfurt, Germany

June 28-July 8 - FLORENCE!!!! I got a super cheap ticket from Frankfurt to Florence, so I get to see my friends I haven't seen in 3 years!!!!!

July 8 - back to Houston with billions of stories (yes Brett, billions.)

So that's the life of Katie for a little bit. I suppose I'll try to go to bed and then in the morning I'll sing "I'm waking up so you better know this party's starting."

Oh goodness! What have I signed up for????!!!!????

No comments: