Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"C"ounting down

Here is 27 by 27 update number 1... 2.2 pounds lost
24.8 lbs, 5 months, 3 days to go!

I found it would be helpful to actually own a scale so that weight loss would be more accurate since they'd all be from the same scale, so I bought myself one of these babies. After seeing I lost 2 pounds, I like Mr. Taylor already!

Basically, here is what I've done to get healthier in the past week and a half. Eat around 1800 calories a day. That isn't so hard and gets to include more veggies, fruit and healthier versions of meat. May I suggest my new favorite "make my food taste oh so yummy" item...Grill Mates from McCormick. Add these little $1 or less packets to your meat about 15 minutes before cooking, and you get a delicious meal! My current fave Baja Citrus. So, that's about it. I didn't actually get to work out that often. I worked out once at a gym and probably took three 15-20 minute walks with my dog, but that's about it. I finally got my gym membership yesterday and took advantage of it today, so hopefully the habit of exercise will get put more in place by next week.

So Operation 27 by 27 had a good week.

No comments: