Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tales of a single lady in a single bedroom home - Cooking

I know that you have all been wondering with anxiety if the smoke alarm in my apartment works, well have no more worry, it definitely does. The people around me probably think I've never cooked in my life considering over the past 2 days it's gone off 3 times anytime I'm cooking something. There really hasn't been an alarming amount of smoke by any means, I just think it's over sensitive. Thankfully a quick wave of the kitchen towel and the piercing noise stops. But you can guess the story of the pictures at random above.

Girl cooks mini cupcakes in oven.
Girl opens oven door.
Smoke alarm goes off.
Mini cupcakes are black.
Girl gets burn on thumb due to black cupcakes.
The End.

I mentioned how I love American Idol yesterday, so check out the new pics of the finale watching party.

No comments: