Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

More exciting adventures to come

As I'm about to embark on what feels like a super grown up adventure of living in a one bedroom apartment, I'm sure I'll have tons to share. That doesn't start for 2 days, though, so here's some random snidbits to ponder over until then. (Yes, this seems to be the new facebook note fab, and yes I'm following along.)

1. Do you like bleu cheese?yep, I love all cheese.
2. Have you ever smoked? nope
3. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? I didn't really drink Kool-Aid. I spilt red kool-aid all over my dad's car once, and I think that was the end of my Kool-Aid days.
4. Do you own a gun?Nope
5.Do you ever wish you could click "undo" in your life like you do on your computer? yep
6. What do you think of hot dogs? 30 seconds to a yummy meal
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Shrek. It's a Bearden family tradition
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Ha!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My aggie ring and my sapphire ring from my padres.
11. Favorite hobby? being outside
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Nope
14. Middle name? Elizabeth
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I need a doormat for my apartment. I like sitting on high chairs where I can swing my legs. I shouldn't have eaten so much popcorn at the movie.
16. Name three things you regularly drink. Coffee, Water, Diet Coke
17. Current worry. Will all my stuff fit in my new apartment?
18. Current hate right now? nothing that I can think of
19. Favorite place to be? My parents house or my grandma L's house - they are comfort to me
20. How did you bring in the new year? With friends before working at a conference
21. Where would you like to go? to visit my friends in Florence, Italy
22. Name three people who will complete this. People on facebook, but I'm not tagging anyone
23. Do you own slippers? Yep, fun leopard print ones I bought when I didn't feel good about a year and a half ago. I love them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure
26. Can you whistle? Yep
27. Where are you now? at my parent's
28. Would you be a pirate? a fun disneyish type one sure, the real kind that actually kidnap people, no
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is in my head at the moment
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Annabelle, Ella, Chloe
31. Favorite boy's name? no idea
32. What is in your pocket right now? nada
33. Last thing that made you laugh? probably a one liner in the move Star Trek I just saw
34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda CRV
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I stretched my muscle a long time ago when roller blading.
36. Do you love where you live? I'm slowly but surely getting there
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

Congrats for making it to the bottom. This was pretty much a useless questioner thing, but maybe you learned something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so one of these summers, we're going to Italy together. S