Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

February/March Prayer Letter

So I sent this with my February/March Prayer letter to my ministry partners, but I thought you blog readers should be a part of it too!

Hi Friends!

I hope that wherever you are that the sun is shining like it finally is here in Texas. Can I just share with you that Spring is my favorite season? I used to pretend it was Fall for some reason, but this year I’ve decided to embrace the truth that the sun, blooming flowers and returning warmth really does make me love Spring more than the other three seasons.

I’m sorry it has taken a little longer to get out this prayer letter. I know you are about to read it, but just to highlight a few things, I would use the phrase “Steps of Faith” when I think about this semester. Whether it be the many students I work with, taking HUGE steps of faith in different areas or my changing summer plans as the Moscow, Russia trip was canceled (read more in the letter), it’s been a semester depicted by getting to lean on the Lord and trust Him to do HUGE things.

I'm not Thanks for being a part of that through your prayers and financial support! Thanks for your HUGE step of faith in investing in this ministry and being a part of what the Lord is doing at Texas Tech and throughout the world. Please let me know how I can be praying for you!

So grateful for each of you!

No comments: