Nicole - You have a surprise here!
Me - Fun! I'm babysitting so I'll get home and see it. What is it?
Nicole - Really want to know?...It's a valentine's gift. No idea who from. Was left on the porch.
Me - For real? Not just one of your friends did it?
Nicole-Nope, they swear it's not them. I don't want to ruin the surprise. So you'll see it later ;)
Me - k
I get home to see a card with my name on it and a beautiful tulip plant. There is no name from anyone else anywhere. That's kind of fun. What's funny is that some of my friends were trying to convince me that I had a secret admirer. I didn't think so, but it was fun having them try and figure out who it might be. It turns out it was one of my sweet staff friend's sweet boyfriend who decided I should feel special too! (I found out a day later.) He has no idea how great it was for me to come home to flowers! Thanks John!
2 comments:
awww that's so cool :)
So sweeeeet and beautiful!
Post a Comment