Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Inner Child

I read Anne of Green Gables a very long time ago, and really do not remember much of it at all. Last night, though, I joined my friends who began a 4 week movie night/hang out to watch all 4 parts of the movie. As I was watching it, I felt like I was a little girl again enjoying the purely innocent wit and amusement of the movie. Anne is such a strong willed, intelligently funny girl that will keep you laughing. I can not wait to watch the rest of the movie and continue bringing out my inner child.

*The picture of Anne being stubborn and ignoring Gilbert (I believe that's his name), although at this point we are sure he likes her but she is still mad he called her "carrot" earlier in the movie.

4 comments:

Kat said...

she looks so stunned!

Emily Malloure said...

I just watched this movie with friends last Friday!

Tracy said...

love that movie!

matt and cassie said...

i'm reading through these books right now. there are 7, and i'm on the 3rd. they're sooooo great, and i really want to watch the movies again!