Mom: Are you nervous about the beach party?
Mia: No. Actualy,I'm kind of excited.
I think I might get my first real kiss.
Mom: Oh! Who from? Josh Bryant.
That Backstreet Boy clone you've had a crush on forever?
Mia: He is not a Backstreet Boy clone.
He's a sailor.
Mom: I thought he was never nice to you.
Mia: Oh. Well...
I don't know.
He is now.
I just hope that if he kisses me...
um...my foot pops.
Mom: Pops?
Mia: Yeah. You know, in old films...
whenever a girl gets seriously kissed...
her foot would just kind of...pop.
Mom: Ha ha ha! Pop! Ha ha ha!
Mia: I'm gonna go change now.
Mom: I hope you get your first real foot-poppin' kiss.
Tomorrow's topic "winds of change."
Living an adventurous life for the Lord through growing faith, integrity, humility and service. -Aist Family Motto
Saturday, November 01, 2008
First Kiss
Happy November! It's time to start NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), and the first topic is "first kiss." When I hear that phase I immediately think of a scene from the movie "Princess Diaries." If you've ever seen it, it is the part when Anne Hathaway (Mia) is getting ready for her high school beach party and she's talking to her mom. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anne Hathaway is just appearing in so many movies lately! Have you seen Rachel Getting Married? She gave an amazing performance in that...a completely different character from The Princess Diaries.
Post a Comment