Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bored

Thankfully, I don't get bored all that often. I would not consider myself one that needs to be moving at all moments, so sitting still and staring off to space can often times help combat boredom for me, especially if it is out in nature. Another thing that I really love to do and makes the potential of boredom go away is sleep. This semester I had more free time on Monday and Tuesday nights so I found myself getting in to bed earlier and earlier since I didn't have anything to do. Ten became my goal of slipping under the covers and slipping into dream world.

A funny story is that I used to make fun of people who went to sleep at 10:00pm. My grandma fussed at me once because I said I didn't like a guy because he went to sleep early. Well grandma, you were right. I was judging an actually very practical and beneficial habit of going to sleep even if you are a night owl. So maybe I should reconsider that guy. ;-)

No comments: