So today feels like a victory day. It is the first day since Saturday that I've
1. not slept all day
2. not felt like I needed to sleep all day
3. actually been able to eat any food I wanted without feeling sick afterwards.
It's a good day. I admit, about 3 weeks ago I kind of wanted to be sick. I was tired and half way wanted an excuse to be able to sleep more than normal. Then I actually got sick, and it just isn't fun. I'm rejoicing that it is 8:40 PM, and I'm no where near tired or ready to go to bed. You also get a ton done when you feel well. I mean, there was a pile of papers about 2 inches thick on my desk that I finally got through today. Victory!
So moral of the story. Don't pray to be sick. That is ridiculous. Embrace being well and just find time to take a nap every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment