
I LOVE this picture! This was about attempt 48 to get a picture of us looking at the camera smiling. Either she would be smiling or I would be smiling, but unfortunately, never at the same time. I finally gave up and just started taking pictures of whatever faces we were doing at the time. This one is precious to me. I'm not sure why she was sticking out her tongue, or what I was really doing, but these are the special moments that I LOVE with Kate. Since I've always lived so far away, I only get to spend a couple of days a year with her, which makes me so sad. The times I am around her, though, I feel so blessed to be her godmother and get the moments I do get. I love her sweet laugh. I love how she is shy around big groups, but becomes alive and talkative around those she knows. I love playing in the sandbox with her as she dumps sand on the ground, in my hands and on her tutu.
Baby Kate...I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment