Remember when you were a carefree little kid and played the game where you decided what shape or animal clouds looked like?
Well this is kind of like that, but with my blood blisters instead. We can call this the grown-up version of the game. (Many might highly disagree that this is a grown-up game.)
Let me preface that although usually intrigued by my blisters, these three really caught my attention as I do not remember any time in my life prior to January at the age of 25 getting blood blisters. Normal ones, yes. But these are all new to me. What is weird that for 25 years I was blood blister free, but now have had 3 in 3 months. Any blood blister experts out there know if I'm eating something wrong or doing something wrong here?
Now for the game. You tell me what you think these look like. I'll put my own thoughts at the end.
Top: Most Current, still on my foot, kind of reminds me of Africa, also when looking at the other pic of real blood blisters I am kind of thinking it might just be a weird reddish normal blister, but still in the shape of Africa
Bottom: January, One on my toe looks like a comet, you can't really see the one on the palm of my foot (is that even a term?) but I remember it looking like a heart
1 comment:
how funny... i looked at the pictures before reading and thought, 'hmm... that blister looks like Africa'
Post a Comment