My world of stuff
More organized, but now a better idea of what I will have to try to put in my smaller SUV. (Not all of it made the cut.)
The trip begins! 8 1/2 hours to go!
I'm so excited!!!
I'm beginning to learn where I need to stop for certain things. First stop is always around hour 2 for a cup of coffee in Hillsboro at America's #1 fast food chain.
This is about hour 5. I've gone through 2 hours of Chronicles of Narnia on CD. 2 hours of music. Coffee has worn off, and I'm getting a little bored.
At least you get to see lots of windmills to spark creativity in imagining that Don Quixote might be wandering around.
Then this sign shows up and gives so much hope and willpower to go on!
The cotton fields start appearing.
It's harvest time. I never knew that this is how you "bail" cotton. Giant cotton rectangles. I hear it is a good crop this season.
Then, the ever wonderful sign showing you've made it!!!
I made it around 4:30 pm on Saturday. I unpacked for about 1 1/2 hours and then off to the semi-formal. Here are some pictures from the night.

Whew!!! What a couple of days!
2 comments:
I need more pics of your great dress!
YAY you're in Lubbock!
LOL I love your photo journal of the trip!!! You are so funny! I agree NEED MORE PICS OF THE DRESS!!! Love you
Post a Comment