Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog Reading Level



I'm not sure how this blog was ranked Genius Level, but I'll take it! I think about my friend Kerby's blog that is much more intellectual than mine and how it was not ranked at the "Genius Level" and it makes me think that the internet wizard that gives you a ranking just picks at random. I write blogs about Target and potentially gross diseases that I could have, while Kerby writes about "On Institutions, Western Culture, and Spirituality..." Do we see why I think the internet wizard thing might be a little off? Oh well! I will always take a high ranking even if it really means nothing but having a cool picture of a brain on my blog.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

let's hope that your theory about the random assignment is correct.

i got "elementary school" level.

needless to say i won't be posting about it.