Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Deviant Art



In most of my posts, I always begin with a picture at the top. I apologize because rarely do I give the photographer credit. To be honest, I'm not even sure who takes the pictures, but I do want to cite the website where I find them all. A couple months back, I came across the site Deviant Art, and have loved it ever since. As it says on the site, it is the "largest art community in the world." There are anything from paintings to anime to tattoo art. I tend to linger in the photography area as that is more my passion. I love being able to type in a keyword and see what images represent this word for people. For example, getting to see the many representations when looking up the word life in the photography section.

So here is my official credit to Deviant Art for giving me such wonderful pictures, to share with all, that represent my blog posts so well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i am just now catching up on the blogging world from my month long hiatus.

I LOVE the new car!!

mind if i copy you in a year?