Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

One Week Left in My 20's!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!!  So I've been incredibly excited about getting to be 30 this whole year, and I'm still excited, but I can't believe I only have one week left to be in my 20's FOREVER!  No matter how much I might want my cakes to have 29 candles from now on, that would just be a lie.  You really can't go back.

Well with that, I say "Bring it, 30's!" I'm optimistic and excited that it's going to be an incredible decade of life!  I mean really, turning 30 next Tuesday really just means I'm turning one day older.  Like I turned one day older today from yesterday.

So next Tuesday also will conclude the year of 30X30.  I'm confident that I'll finish 29 of them!  I've had to get creative and think out of the box with some of the last ones to get them done, but besides one, it'll all be done!!!  The one I won't finish is "Read the Bible Chronologically in a Year."  I mean, I just have too much of it left, and if I tried to speed read through in the next week, I wouldn't understand what I'm reading, so that'll just stay on the list for things to finish next year!  I don't want to think of a short cut for that one.  That just seems wrong.

Here is what left!
1. Build a snowman - have a couple of out of the box ideas to finish this, but it might snow when I'm in Denver this weekend, so I'm going to wait to see if I'll get real snow, if not, then this will happen Monday the 14th!
4. Go sledding - see above!
19. Learn how to play a whole song on my guitar. - Maybe tonight/Tomorrow morning's activity
20. Donate my hair to locks of love - TOMORROW!!!!
22. Finish the chronological plan of the Bible - will be completed this coming year
29. Memorize 30 verses in the Bible. - Colossians Chapter 1 - goal for while I'm out of town this weekend.

Thanks for following this 30X30 journey with me all year!  I have some ideas for what to do next year, but I'll keep those until next week.  One birthday at a time!

No comments: