So last year, my brother noticed my phone was available to snatch and post things on, so before I knew what was happening I had a Facebook status that stated, "Tim Tebow is hunky dory and would be a great addition to the Bearden family." Simple highjacked post turned into many fb friend "likes" and comments, that has now just turned into ridiculousness. I mean Tim Tebow seems great and all, but now it's just become a big joke as my brother more just wants him as a bro-in-law than I actually know anything about him or really care.
Well I got a super sweet package in the mail today from my brother with, lo and behold, Tim Tebow's biography. Cody is still trying really hard a year later! So funny. Well good thing I like biographies, so I guess I'll become your local Tim Tebow knowledge base.

No comments:
Post a Comment