Dear Father,
I hear you read my blog like a true fan. Therefore, what fun to come glance after months of no posts, to see a letter directly to you from your daughter! I'm sorry you are the only one in the family not in America right now. I can only imagine the songs we would have sung if you would have been here on our grand journey to move me to Arkansas. I can hear the hours of "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? It's a long way! It's a long way!" song as I type. Thanks for sparing mom, though, as she and Cody are a HUGE help, and I'm so grateful to have them as I make this transition.
In case you wanted the play by play of where we are when, here you go!
Wednesday - Colorado to Lubbock, TX (with Regina)
Thursday -Lubbock, TX to Montgomery, TX (dropping off Regina, picking up mom and Cody)
Friday - Montgomery, TX to Lubbock, TX (with Mom and Cody)
Saturday - pack the UHAUL and then off to Amarillo, TX (with the fam)
Sunday - Finally to ARKANSAS!!! (with the fam)
So that's my life. 2179 miles in 5 days. It's probably better you are enjoying the peace and quiet of your own home with the cats than driving all of that with us. Thanks for being an avid reader though!
Love,
Katie
PS. For all of those who are not my father, there's a quick glance into the craziness of my schedule for the moving phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment