Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2011

The Hippie in Me

So you know what I love about Arkansas, or maybe Fayetteville in particular?  People describe it as granola (or oatmeal as my friend accidentally said ;-)  )  What do I love about that?  Well...

1.  I do love the food granola with all my heart.  You might have noticed previous posts on that topic.
2.  I get to bust out my flowy skirts and dresses! 
3.  I get to pair those skirts and dresses with my favorite shoes!  Toms, flip flops, my new chacos! 
4.  I get to do fun outdoorsy things like camping, hiking, and as my staff team is doing today for bonding - Canoeing! 
5.  Farmer's Markets! 
6.  and what I'm looking forward to the most?!?  Hammocking!

I mean, I'm not really changing who I am, but thank you, Fayetteville, for allowing me to draw out my inner hippie that I knew was there!

No comments: