Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Music to my ears

I LOVE music!  I'm not one that knows everything about the artists themselves and spends hours trying to find new, cool stuff, BUT when I hear stuff I like, I download it immediately.

I go in phases with music, though.  My staple, go-to stuff tends to be girlie, chill artists like Colbie Caillat, Norah Jones, Michael Buble, Elliott Yamin, She & Him and such OR classical music.  I was in choir and ballet forever growing up, so a love for classical music was quickly ingrained in my persona.

Every now and then I'll switch to more alternative stuff/rap, of which if in that mood, I will blare out of my car, windows down, or on my ipod when working out.  Don't be surprised if some Kanye or Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing in my ears.

Well at the moment, with the BEAUTIFUL sun shining and GORGEOUS weather outside, my go-to "Girlie Fun!" playlist will be playing for hours.  Just added to the list is my fav, Colbie Caillat's new single "I do."

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love Colbie's new single too! I can't wait for her new album to come out :)