Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The New Fishies are here!!!!

Walmart is out of everything, traffic is crazy and excitement is in the air. It's official the students are back. I can't wait to step on campus tomorrow and Thursday and meet so many new freshmen with their excited, yet overwhelmed looks of "What in the world is this college thing?"

Tonight we have a Reunion for our older students that I can't wait for! What fun to get all TechCru students together again and cast vision for the semester. Have I ever mentioned I love my job?!?

Well I need to go get ready for that, but I wanted to share this post from about 2 years ago that still makes me laugh every time I remember that crazy day at GAP when the check out dude tried to convince me not to buy the skirt I am now wearing still 2 years later. It's a funny story that you should read! Here's the link!

Fun beginning of the year stories to come! Also, I have no idea what to make this busy week for TwoNewRecipes, so if you have ideas, comment away!

No comments: