I know that I'm leaving out the years of research and people who specialize in these things that know what attracts what birds and how some birds really do just want a platform and wouldn't prefer the gigantic house anyway. I just thought it was something entertaining to think about as I starred at the house in our yard. It was a bluebird house and crazy enough a bluebird showed up.
It's very intriguing (I know I already used that word, but I like it.) I sat there in wonder and thought how crazy that not only could the Lord make natural homes for these little creatures, but also gave man the knowledge to create very specific man made ones for them. That's a lot of care for little birdies, if you ask me. I know I'm going a little super spiritual when just talking about birdhouses, but when you think about it, if the Lord cares that much for a little birdie, how much more does he care for us. Think about that next time you look at a birdhouse.
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31
Bluebird House




1 comment:
I want to get some bird houses for my back yard! What a fun hobby for your fam!
Post a Comment