Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Week One - Check!












Couch to 5K Progress Report


Completion: Week One out of Nine

Plan: 5 minutes walking/20 minutes alternating: 60 sec run/90 sec walk, 4 minute cool down walk

Feelings - So far so good

Things Learned-
1. Working out at 6:30/7:00 in the morning is way easier for me than later in the day. I'm half awake for most of it anyway, so it's kind of like I'm tricking my body and by the time it realizes it's actually awake and working out, it's too late to go back.
2. I might need to put my alarm clock on the other side of the room again to not give in to the snooze button. I let my sleepiness win this morning, and there was a significant rise of difficulty doing the same thing at 1:30pm.
2. Wearing pants under shorts makes me feel way more comfortable to work out longer.
3. Ice Storms will not prevent me from completing my task.
4. Working out with a friend is so much more helpful and fun!
5. Water is GOOD!

No comments: