So, sometimes maybe you should research a little bit more, before just buying anything on the internet. My dear friend is getting married at the end of January, and we've been scouring websites to find the best bridesmaid dress. Well Saturday was the day of victory because we chose one, and I even found it for significantly less than the first price we found. I'm not sure if the other bridesmaids have ordered theirs yet or not, hopefully not because this is the email I get after ordering and giving the website my credit card info.Dear Friend
Thanks for your prompt payment. We will try our best to customize your dress well.
The dress you choose is really very beautiful. You have very good taste.
As the dress is a custom made dress,so the dress you will receive may not be 100% exact as the picture. But we will choose the best proper material for your dress and try to make the dress to your expectation. So please do not worry,just wait for your dress patiently and happily.
We have started to design the dress for you while you are reading this email. It usually takes us 10-15 days to finish one dress,and the shipping is 7 days. If you need the dress urgently,please feel free to let me know We will speed up the making for you then.
Happy everyday.
Best Regards The dress you choose is really very beautiful. You have very good taste.
As the dress is a custom made dress,so the dress you will receive may not be 100% exact as the picture. But we will choose the best proper material for your dress and try to make the dress to your expectation. So please do not worry,just wait for your dress patiently and happily.
We have started to design the dress for you while you are reading this email. It usually takes us 10-15 days to finish one dress,and the shipping is 7 days. If you need the dress urgently,please feel free to let me know We will speed up the making for you then.
Happy everyday.
Swallow Wang
I informed my dear friend of this interesting/kind of funny message, and thankfully she laughed too. I mean how funny will it be if we all end up with knock off/bootlegged bridesmaid dresses! The other bridesmaids are going to wait to order theirs' until mine comes in to see what it looks like, and then take further action. Hopefully it will look like the picture above. I'll let you know. Until then...Happy everyday!
I informed my dear friend of this interesting/kind of funny message, and thankfully she laughed too. I mean how funny will it be if we all end up with knock off/bootlegged bridesmaid dresses! The other bridesmaids are going to wait to order theirs' until mine comes in to see what it looks like, and then take further action. Hopefully it will look like the picture above. I'll let you know. Until then...Happy everyday!
1 comment:
HAHA wow...
Post a Comment