Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

7 Random Things...

Marisa tagged me to share 7 random things about me, so considering I am a pretty random person, this should be easy...

1. I have three goals to work on by May 2009. Walk/Run two half marathons. Learn how to play actual songs on my guitar. Learn basic Russian.

2. I eat croutons as if they are chips. Ruby Tuesday has the best ones, but Pappadeux's and Texas Roadhouse's come close.

3. I am recently addicted to chocolate milk. Skinny Cow brand to be exact.

4. I love different cultures. I have lived in 3 different countries, traveled to 15+ other ones, and love the adventure of being somewhere new. I can't imagine not traveling around the world. I love learning about different people, trying different foods, and trying to master public transportation world wide.

5. I LOVE birthdays, especially mine. Ask my friends and almost everyone can tell you how big of a deal I like to make of it. So I'm turning older every year...that's no reason not to celebrate.

6. I love college football. I might not know what is actually going on completely during a game, but I love keeping a game of some sort on all day Saturday. I love keeping up with the rankings and trying to pretend I know what I'm talking about when guys rattle off on different teams. I also like to pray that my Aggies will someday get better and start beating teams again.

7. I eat and drink different things depending on the weather. A chai tea latte is only acceptable when it actually feels like fall. Soup really only tastes good when it is below 60 degrees outside. Watermelon is just better when it is summer.

I tag Laura, Julia, Sarah, Courtney, Kat, Meredith and Cassie.

No comments: