Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

"S"o EXCITED for my friend's new company!

This is a picture of my sweet goddaughter Kate on her 2nd birthday. The photo was taken by her amazingly talented mother, Laura. I'm always so impressed to see anything she does as she might be one of the most creative people I know. She is 25, has two children, let's just say busy, but in the past year has been able to begin two different companies to best utilize her talent. Vanilla Bean Designs is a venture her and her best friend Shauna began earlier this year. I really wish I had a child or knew more children to buy for because their handmade children's art is precious!

Laura's newest endeavor is her photography business. Take the time to look at her photography website, and I promise you will be blessed. She is able to capture moments of children and families in such a unique joyous way.

Laura, I'm SO proud of you!

No comments: