Pages

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Miss Guided


Judy Greer. You might recognize the face, but the name might not ring a bell. If you have seen The Wedding Planner, 13 Going on 30, Elizabethtown or recently 27 dresses you will remember the beloved friend or sister that tends to stay in the background. She was Jennifer Lopez's rambling friend in the park who had to help her brother's sister's cousin's godmother with her print cartridge before she went on an African safari. She was the harsh Tom-Tom, ring leader of the 6 chicks. The sister of Orlando Bloom who was being driven crazy by her mourning mother that decided to take on dance lessons rather than cry. Really, I don't remember her all that well in 27 dresses.

So you get the point. She has made us laugh at her sarcasm and wit in our favorite chick flicks, and I'm SO excited that now it is her turn to take the lead. Rather, than being productive this Tuesday evening, I have spent the past many hours catching up on this new series Miss Guided. Although a little on the cheesy side (I know I fall for the cheese), I was impressed by it. It is for the most part super clean, and Judy Greer makes me laugh out loud. I can relate to her somewhat awkward character and think it is what makes it funny.

Now, I'm probably not going to plan my life around this show and have to watch it when it is on, but it is a really fun one to watch online. It is 21ish minutes of my life that I don't mind staring at my computer screen for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sold. I'll be looking up how I can watch an episode as soon as I leave your site. They should pay you you for advertising! :)