First, with the lack of AC in the middle of Texas' August, we have Aloha. She is a lovely shade of blue, yet it is unfortunate that her pretty looks don't really provide much breeze.

Second, my new life saver, Honeywell. This tall, lanky lady is definitely not a silent fan, but she provides a lot of breeze for the restless nights of heat. She is sturdy. She oscillates. She even has a remote control.
Third on the list is Sassy. (Why do I name all inanimate objects?) She is my new "Gucci" purse that has some sassy tassels going on. Not only is she stylish, but she is able to carry the thousands of items I insist on having with me at all moments.

Although, I haven't been able to use Blue yet, I'm quite excited about her. Due to the heat (see a trend here?) I haven't wanted to add extra heat anywhere near my body. Once the AC man finishes up today, though, I'm going to try out some straight hair again. Hopefully blue will be able to handle my super thick hair.

And last, but not least. Puggle! My brother named my beautiful new car while making fun of her nose, saying it looks like it has been smushed. I beg to differ, but the name kinda stuck. Puggle is sleek and roomy. She has a cool sun roof, and super fun navigation system since I tend to get lost a lot. Let's all say thank you to my kind parents who made the purchase of this wonderful vehicle possible.
I'm so excited!
3 comments:
nice wheels! for a moment there i thought that was an x3... very sleek!
i'm glad you're surviving the heat...probably better than I am. Love the new ride. Now just navigate yourself on down to Sienna :)
Hawaiian Breeze! My friend Katie has one of those in her bathroom!
hope all is well!
Post a Comment